Monday, July 18, 2011

Singapore photos...

A few reflections on my visit to Singapore.
Little India was the perfect location to explore this interesting country.
The food here is so wonderful..the local people are also great.
Singapore was a great walking city with interesting parks, temples and neighborhoods.

A shoe store in Little India.

The mix of cultures made for great photo safari.

These little tourist shops were everywhere..

This is my screen saver for now.

I did not try...but I will...

 Chinatowns Budda Tooth Relic Temple was the best we saw here.
A service was going on as we entered.
So cool!


Inside the temple.

On the roof of the temple.
We spent several hours here wandering and taking photos.

I love this one..

In the morning I am off to Indonesia..
bookmark the blog and check back often for updates.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shiny pointed shoes. Great pictures. Keep on posting! I am really craving Indian food now...
    xo,
    Robby

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing these days...huhuhuhu. Work is not fun here. nonstop meetings,as in! :-( Take care always!

    ReplyDelete